Our goal was to bring strength and conditioning to everyday people and athletes alike, in a place that thrives on connection, community and quality.
A big part of this was our desire to educate and empower both students new to the industry,
as well as challenge the learning of well-established industry leaders who are looking to grow to another level.
The Virtus Performance Mentorship program has been evolving since our first enrolment back in November of 2015. Since then we have had over 40 students come through our doors to learn, grow, coach and connect.
Each Mentorship is different, just as each student’s goals, hopes, dreams and desires are different.
Our current Mentorship program includes:
- 12 Week Program
- Weekly Masterclass
- Weekly Webinar
- Initial Goal & Intention Setting
- Shadowing, Coaching, Learning, Teaching
- Personal & Professional Development
- A Mix of Practical & Theoretical knowledge
- Online Content
- Weekly Check-Ins & Accountability
- Feedback & Reviewing Your Coaching to Help You Improve
- Hands on Coaching Experience in a Professional Environment
- Access to Train in our VGT (Virtus Group Training) Sessions
- Access to our Team for Education, Support & Guidance
- Mentorship Only Facebook Group
If you think you’d be a great fit for the Virtus Family and the Virtus Mentorship, you can apply via email.
Send to email@example.com
Attn: Virtus Mentorship
Include your name, contact details, resume and cover letter.
To learn a little bit more about us, head to our website below & watch our What Is Virtus video.
We look forward to hearing from you,