1. This prize draw is a promotional competition conducted by Australian Fitness Academy RTO 21062 (“AFA”).
2. By entering, you agree to accept these terms and conditions, and warrant that you meet the entry requirements.
3. The promotion opens at 12:00am Friday, March 1st 2024 and closes at 11:59pm Sunday, March 31st
4. Entry is open only to individuals who enrol into AFA’s combined Personal Trainer Course, which is the SIS30321 Certificate III in Fitness and SIS40221 Certificate IV in Fitness.
5. Entrants into the competition must:
i: Submit a response to the competition question “What inspired you to pursue an education in fitness?” via one of the following methods:
– Post a 10-30 second video to Instagram or Facebook and tagging @AustralianFitnessAcademy on the relevant platform
– Submit the entry form via the AFA Scholarship Landing Page including a submission of 50 words or less.
ii. Pay a minimum $100 deposit, which will be later refunded upon being announced winner of the competition.
iii: Submit all required enrolment documentation to begin the course on one of the following dates: March 10th, March 20th, April 1st or April 10th
iv: Be enrolled in any of the above qualifications for a minimum of 28 days.
6. Should an entry fail to comply with ALL of the entry conditions above, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
7. The winning entry will receive a full refund for any payments previously paid towards their course fees, as well as cancellation of any Direct Debit contracts for outstanding fees.
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
9. The winning entry will be drawn by representatives of AFA’s Marketing, Education and Administration teams at 10:00am on Monday, April 15th 2024 at our AFA Campus – 701 Glen Huntly Rd, Caulfield South, 3162, VIC, Australia.
10. The criteria used to determine a winner include: originality, creativity and relevance to the topic.
11. The winning entry will be announced on the AFA Instagram Page at 12:00pm on Monday, April 15th
12. The winner will be notified by email by 5:00pm on Monday, April 15th 2024
13. AFA reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion if it cannot be run due to any reason beyond AFA’s control, or if AFA determines that the integrity or administration of the promotion has been adversely affected due to circumstances beyond its control. AFA may also disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14. AFA will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, a prize or redemption of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. By entering the competition, you agree to your personal information being used in communications and marketing materials relating to this prize draw.