- This prize draw is a promotional competition conducted by Australian Fitness Academy RTO 21062 (“AFA”).
- By entering, you agree to accept these terms and conditions, and warrant that you meet the entry requirements.
- The promotion opens at 12:00am Sunday, January 1st 2023 and closes at 5:00pm Tuesday, January 31st.
- Entry is open only to individuals who enrol into one of the following ONLINE qualifications: SIS30321 Certificate in Fitness, SIS40221 Certificate in Fitness, Fast Track PT Course or Personal Trainer Course.
- Entrants into the competition must:
i) Pay a minimum $100 deposit, which will be later refunded upon being announced the winner of the competition.
ii) Submit all required enrolment documentation to start the course on one of the following dates: January 10th, January 20th, February 1st or February 10th.
iii) Be enrolled in any of the above qualifications for a minimum of 28 days.
- Should an entry fail to comply with ALL of the entry conditions above, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- The winning entry will receive:
i) Full refund for any payments previously paid towards their course fees.
ii) $0 outstanding fees.
- The overall prize value will be up to $2,950, and ultimately be determined by the exact course enrolment for the winning individual. If the winner does not fulfil the obligation in clause 5(iii), then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Terms & Conditions from remaining eligible entries. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable, unless otherwise stated by AFA.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random by the AFA Marketing Team at 9:00am on Wednesday, March 15th 2023 at our AFA Campus – 701 Glen Huntly Rd, Caulfield South, 3162, VIC, Australia.
- The winning entry will be announced on the AFA Instagram Page at 2:00pm on Wednesday, March 15th.
- The winner will be notified by email by 5:00pm on Wednesday, March 15th.
- AFA reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the promotion if it cannot be run due to any reason beyond AFA’s control, or if AFA determines that the integrity or administration of the promotion has been adversely affected due to circumstances beyond its control. AFA may also disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- AFA will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage or injury sustained by any entrant in connection with this prize draw, a prize or redemption of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By entering the competition, you agree to your personal information being used in communications and marketing materials relating to this prize draw.