The Digital Fit Series Pt. II
Welcome to the Digital Fit Series, a collaboration between Australian Fitness Academy and KIXXFIT. This blog series will provide readers with an insight into how fitness graduates can successfully transition into the online coaching space by offering valuable information, advice and practical tips from industry experts.
In the second instalment of the Digital Fit Series, we bring to you ‘How Going Digital Will Help Your Fitness Business & Clients Overcome Challenges.’
There are infinite reasons why more and more health and fitness professionals are expanding their businesses online than ever before. The main reason though? It’s because expanding online helps both the business owner AND their clients to overcome some of their biggest challenges they face in their day to day lives.
Does This Sound Like You?
You’re a hard-working and ambitious health and fitness professional, who is great at what they do and your clients love you. And yet, you’re still facing challenges in your business, such as:
- Your client growth is stagnating.
- Your income is totally dependent on the number of clients you can see in a day.
- And yet you’re run off your feet – there isn’t enough time in the day!
- You don’t feel like you’re getting the best results from your current growth strategies – if you even have any in place!
Does This Sound Like Your Clients?
Now let’s flip the coin to your clients. What are some of the problems of your current and potential clients? For example:
- It’s challenging to find the time to fit in a session around working hours.
- You’re located too far from where they are prepared to travel.
- Money is tight so they can’t afford to see you as much as they need to truly make progress and achieve their goals.
- They have followed you on social media for years but have never reached out or tried your service.
No One Is Winning!
Looking at your list, have a think about some of the emotions associated with each problem. This could range from frustration, anxiety, stress, fatigue, amongst others.
Looking at your clients list, you may see that your clients are likely feeling the exact same way as you are!
What You Can Do About It:
The solution? Expand your business online and free yourself from the time, location and schedule constraints that are not only holding your business back, but which are also holding your clients back from achieving their health and fitness goals. An online service will offer both you and your clients with a way to connect anytime, anywhere, whilst keeping them on track to smash their health and fitness goals.
But the benefits don’t end there. Here are just some of the other benefits you will experience from expanding your business online:
- Earn more from your existing clients: Existing clients are the perfect initial target market for your new online services.
- Increase client satisfaction and improve health and fitness results: The service you offer now doesn’t need to end when they leave your door.
- Access clients you previously couldn’t before: An online service expands your reach and potential client base outside of your geographic constraints.
- Increase your brand awareness: Hosting your online services on KIXXFIT means you also benefit from increased exposure to new clients, and increased brand awareness from the marketing boosts the platform provides.
- Diversified revenue streams: Your business growth is now no longer constrained by your time, location and schedule constraints.
Success doesn’t happen overnight though and the brutal honest truth is that, as with everything, it will take hard work, resilience and determination.
But if you reflect on both you and your client’s biggest challenges, expanding your business online will mean you’re one step closer to overcoming these issues, and also one step closer to success.
If you’re already a qualified fitness professional and are excited about the opportunity to grow your health and fitness community online, visit the KIXXFIT digital platform to get started!