Personal Trainer Positions!
Anytime Fitness are currently looking for PT’s at the following locations:
- Armstrong Creek
- Weir Views
- Wyndham Vale
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Anytime Fitness is more than a paying job, it’s a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude, and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
At Anytime Fitness we have a unique career pathway to set you on the path to success!
We offer both employee and contractor roles.
Not yet qualified and looking to study to become a Personal Trainer? We encourage all aspiring Personal Trainers to apply!
We offer you:
- Industry-leading learning and development – we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary Anytime Fitness gym membership
Take the next step in your fitness journey with Anytime Fitness and see how you can build a highly successful, long-term business that you will love by applying today! Ideal candidate:
- Cert III/IV qualified (or currently studying/planning on studying)
- Willingness to grow and learn
- First aid (can be obtained prior to starting)
- CPR (can be obtained prior to starting)
- Insurance (can be obtained prior to starting)
- WWCC (can be obtained prior to starting)
- Police Check (can be obtained prior to starting)
If you’ve got what it takes to be the best, there’s a career for you in one of our clubs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Salary: $34.00 – $100.00 per hour
- Employee mentoring program
- Gym membership
- Professional development assistance
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Australia (Preferred)
Click the link of the location you wish to apply for.