BFT Kealba is on the hunt for some amazing trainers to join our thriving studio!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Body Fit Trainers are the face of our business. They are an integral part of each and every thing we do and are critical to the growth of our member base – from making members feel welcome the moment they step in our studios, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 50 minute workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing ones. BFT trainers will use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise at all times… and will use their great personalities to make BFT the best training experience anywhere!
As the Head Trainer you will oversee other studio trainers, own all aspects of the member training experience and work closely with the Studio Manager to deliver the studio’s member growth and profitability aspirations.
About The Role:
We are seeking passionate, motivated fitness professionals who want to be part of a fun dynamic team.
We are looking for three new trainers to join our team that will help drive an incredible member experience and lead the training standard. Excellent opportunity for career progression and on-going training in the Body Fit Training system.
You will work closely with our Studio Manager and Head Trainer, help support the studios growth and build an incredible member first culture.
This role will be initially on a casual basis with the opportunity to progress to part-time if desired.
You will be required to work nights, mornings and weekends as a part of your role.
Benefits and Perks:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Ambassador BFT membership with unlimited access to any BFT Studio
- Ambassador Pilates Reformer access
- Great incentives for personal growth and development. This includes technical training and coaching/mentoring
- Multi-site owner – many opportunities for career growth
- Enjoy team incentives for membership growth and retention.
Skills and Experience:
Experience as a personal trainer or group fitness instructor/coach is a requirement. Preferred experience in coaching strength and conditioning in a group environment is preferable. Previous sales experience within the fitness industry is a big plus but not essential.
Some of the areas you will take ownership over:
- Leading/coaching high energy group training sessions with high level of member one-on-one engagement
- Contribute to a community focused environment
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Strong experience in sales and management within a gym/fitness environment is desired but not essential
- Certificate IV in Personal Training or Certificate III in Group Fitness.
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Ambition for career progression
If you’re wanting to take your fitness career to the next level then this a perfect opportunity to take the next steps and develop with our growing network of studios.
Please contact Nick
0421 411 174