CoreFit Newcastle is a leading health and fitness business looking for an outstanding coach to join their team.
CoreFit Newcastle has differentiated itself in the health and fitness industry through its innovation, high standards and personal trainer development system.
Our vision is to energise everyday people to live a long vibrant life.
We are interested in team members that are passionate in helping us realise that vision.
No experience as a personal trainer is necessary, however, is welcomed. CoreFit Newcastle will provide ongoing development and mentoring to help you become the best coach you can be. You will be provided with incredible opportunities to create a fulfilling career in the fitness industry.
However, the following is necessary:
- Certificate 3 and 4 in fitness
- Insured as a fitness instructor
- First aid certificate
The following attributes are necessary:
- Our values of passion, connection, dependability, consistency, respect and recognition.
- Practice what you preach. Be passionate and a living example of good health to our clients.
- Clear and confident communication skills. This is a people-centric role, and you need to be comfortable speaking and connecting with people every day.
- Dependability, reliability and the ability to work autonomously.
- Dedication to delivering consistent world-class service.
- Keen to consistently develop and grow your skills and knowledge.
What the role involves:
- CoreFit Newcastle offers 3 core services to their clients: Group Fitness, Small Group Fitness and Personal Training. The successful candidates will be delivering across all three services.
- Your prime focus is on delivering high-level training sessions and create a genuine connection with our clients. We do the rest, no sales or marketing.
- You will be responsible for designing fun, purpose-built programs for your group fitness and personal training sessions.
- You will work with amazing mentors that have combined 20+ years of credible experience in the industry.
- This role is a casual employee role with the opportunity to develop permanent hours.
How to apply:
Email your resume with a Cover Letter that includes a paragraph on what a growth mindset means to you to [email protected]