Work with Australia’s #1 Fitness Brand!
We are looking for a motivated, confident, and experienced Head Trainer & Group Trainer/Fitness Coach for our F45 Training Studio.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our thriving studio in the heart of Sandringham.
As an F45 Head Trainer, you will lead the team in running industry-leading HIIT sessions.
You will be a motivated self-starter that loves helping others reach their fitness goals and delivering A+ group training sessions to an awesome community of members.
- You are a team player
- You are in the fitness industry for your desire to help people
- You have initiative and can think on your feet
- You take pride in your work and have an exceptional work ethic
- You are energetic, have a vibrant personality and can command an audience
- You thrive in a group environment, are friendly and are not afraid to talk to anyone and everyone
- You have a thorough knowledge of exercise physiology and how to coach exercises with progressions and regressions
- You are confident in your abilities as a trainer and also have an open attitude to up-skilling and progressing as a trainer and an individual
- You have professional conduct 100% of the time and can leave your personal life at the door
- Must be punctual & reliable
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Experience in personal training or group fitness
- Cert III and IV in Fitness and current First Aid/CPR certification
- Flexibility to work morning, evenings, weekends
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and “go the extra mile” for members and team
- Proficient in problem-solving with the ability to work proactively within a team environment to meet established role objectives
- Passionate about the F45 brand, fitness and changing lives!
To Apply, click this link