Your New Company
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world, has exploded in recent years with over 2,000 franchisees in 50 countries, and this is just the beginning.
Could you be the one?
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, charismatic Group/Personal Trainers to join our F45 Training St Kilda Team.
As an F45 Trainer, you play a vital role within the team; to coach classes, training and advising our valued members, collaborate and work closely alongside your F45 team and deliver a 5-star F45 Experience to the community.
You will also be working closely with the Studio Manager to foster and retain current members, but welcome new members.
The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills, and is able to overcome objections. Furthermore, has a growth mindset with a willingness to learn, and foster a thriving culture.
What Your Role Involves:
- Demonstration exercises and workouts in front members for each class
- Introduce the workout, walk members through the workout using concise coaching cues
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them inspired and motivated
- Utilizing software tools during the first A.M. break between classes to engage and communicate with absentees/late cancels, encouraging them to book a later class
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Bringing personality and being personable ensuring an always-approachable demeanour
- Maintain a hygienic and well-organized studio
- Conducting newcomers’ F45 induction
- Contribute to Social Media Management alongside Studio Manager & Head Trainer to increase member engagement and attracting new prospects
- Acknowledge member milestones and contribute notes/highlights of the month for the F45 St Kilda Newsletter curated by Studio Manager
- Collaborate with and report to Management team to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals
What You Need To Succeed:
- 3+ years’ Group Training / Personal Training Experience highly regarded, but not essential
- Cert 3 OR Cert 3+4 in Fitness/Personal Training
- Punctuality, honesty and integrity
- Sporting background / extensive experience in the gym
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and environmental awareness
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and structure
Other opportunities within the company
We’re always aiming to identify ways we can grow from within as a team and lift each other up – staff and members alike. Thus, the F45 Training St Kilda community is extending its roots further into the St Kilda community by launching its sister training modality – FS8 St Kilda.
What is FS8? (Functional Style 8)
Functional: every element has been designed to work together – for more purpose, less pose.
Style: remixing Pilates, Yoga & Tone in a way that’s never been done before.
8 key modalities that form the core of FS8.
Opportunities to learn, develop and explore the world of Pilates, Yoga and Tone through becoming an FS8 Instructor may become available throughout your career with F45/FS8 St Kilda.
Please email your cover letter, CV and references to [email protected].