We are looking for a confident group fitness instructor with a minimum of 1 year experience (but not essential/training will be provided) working as a group trainer for casual/part time role. In this role your daily duties will include instructing classes, packing and set up of gym equipment, maintaining gym cleanliness, creating a fun and motivating atmosphere, managing sales and as a coach ensuring COVID safe practices are maintained at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a great team
- Training will be provided
- Continual upskilling
- Become a part of a strong fitness brand
- Free Fernwood membership
- Become a driving force in a great community
- Casual/permanent part time role
To be successful for this role you require:
- A minimum Cert 3 in Fitness
- A current CPR and Senior First Aid Certificate
- Ideally a Cert 4 in Fitness
- Excellent English communication skills
- Being able to maintain the safety of members through good technique correction and the ability to lead and encourage a group of members are essential criteria for this role
- Sales experience is also preferred, however, not essential
If you are passionate about supporting members to smash their fitness goals and want to take your fitness career to the next level, then join our team at Fernwood Melton.
Send your CV and cover letter to Binish at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!