Group Fitness & Success Coach
Are you highly motivated, have lots of energy and are passionate about helping others transform their lives?
Canberra Martial Arts & Fitness is a rapidly expanding fitness & martial arts club located in Woden, with over 50 classes each week for all fitness levels and all ages.
We’re looking for highly motivated, energetic and confident Coaches (2) to inspire, coach and educate our growing member base!
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Casual (or) Part-Time positions available (Part-Time starting at 10hrs per week)
- Attractive base salary with significant earning potential $$$
- Education & knowledge development, learn (on the job) from highly experienced industry professionals
- Career development within the company for the right person
As a Success Coach, you will be a key contact for our highly engaged members via our various fitness classes: FIGHTINGfit, HIITfit, POWERfit, FLEXfit as well as One-on-One sessions. One of our values is, FUN, SAFE and Then Fitness! And we mean that. We love that our members not only love our classes but have a great time while they’re at it.
- Casual & Part-Time Coaching Positions available (Part-Time position working 10 hours per week with the opportunity to increase hours)
- Be available to work mornings and/or evenings
- Deliver results-focused group fitness classes following our training systems
- High-energy vibe to help inspire members
- Growth from within the business for the right person
- NO RENT for PT’s, We pay our instructors for every hour they work via direct employment.
- Opportunity to bring existing clients across.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current CPR & Senior First Aid
- Certificate IV in Fitness (preferred but not essential, required to run one on one sessions)
- Professional Fitness Registration (FitRec or Fitness Australia)
- A WWVP Card (Working with Vulnerable People & Children)
Interested in joining the Canberra Martial Arts & Fitness Team?
Send us your resume along with a cover letter answering the following 3 questions.
- Why are you passionate about changing people’s lives?
- Why would you be a great addition to the Canberra Martial Arts & Fitness family?
- Tell us about your experience in the industry and/or your own fitness goals?
We look forward to meeting you soon
Your application will include the following questions via email to [email protected]
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the sports & fitness industry?
- Do you have a current Working With Vulnerable People Card (WWVP) or have the ability to obtain one?