Passionate about helping people change their lives and achieve their goals?
Want to get paid while building a business?
Fitness First George St Platinum is looking for an ambitious, willing to learn personal trainer to join our growing team.
Our club offers a premium range of equipment to suit a range of training styles. Whether it be strength/hypertrophy, conditioning, functional training or group sessions we will be able to support your business’ needs.
As a Personal Trainer at Fitness First, you will have access to:
- Ongoing mentoring, support and coaching from your personal training manager
- Access to premium equipment and facilities
- Being a part of the leading gym brand in Australia
- 2-day Personal Training Induction covering Sales, Lead generation, Business Management, Client retention, and Financial Planning
- A nationally renowned 12-week Development program covering all the essentials of being a successful personal trainer
- Paid Group Fitness Classes
- Cert III & IV in fitness
- First aid & CPR
- Working with children check
- Fitness Australia registration
If you are new to the industry and want ongoing business mentoring to help you become a successful PT, please contact the PT Manager Amy Kenyon: