Listen To Your Body – Fairfield VICTORIA is now hiring and we would love to hear from passionate, energetic and results-driven people!
If you are a superstar Personal Trainer or a new graduate who has a passion for exercise we would love to hear from you.
You will be working at our Fairfield (Melbourne) studio and you will have a variety of days and hours available for you. You will be working between 20 – 25 hours a week. Your shifts will be regular and consistent so you can maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Your main responsibilities will be engaging with members, correcting techniques and creating a welcoming environment to our amazing members.
If you or someone you know ticks the boxes below and are keen to join a healthy, fit and friendly community and team, then read on and APPLY!
- You will receive a very competitive hourly salary – well above the industry award
- You will be welcomed into a a supportive and respectful environment
- You will be working with and learning from and elite PT team
- Your working hours will be flexible
- You will absolutely have the opportunity to move into another studio position
- You will have access to ongoing training and professional development
- You will be following LTYB group training programs
- You will ensure every member is performing movements with perfect form
- You will offer individualised modifications and adjustments to cater for different fitness levels
- You will engage with your PT team
- You will update member notes and files
- You will create a welcoming environment for members and create a “vibe” in sessions
- Certificate 3 in fitness
- First Aid certified
- No experience necessary only the right attitude and a willingness to learn
Email: any questions to: [email protected]
Applications close: Jan 2024