Anatomy in Motion are Sydney’s leaders in Strength & Movement education.
We built AIM in 2018 to create an environment like no other. A fun place for our Tribe to learn, play and
grow. A place completely different to your typical gym, where the environment and personalisation of
information is so special, we thrive on education, connection and quality. Our intention is to provide
superior quality of life through quality movement.
From the outside everyone sees we build our beastly movers who are strong, bendy and skillful. Yet it’s the gains other than the physical; the personal growth, mindset and confidence our Tribe develop which help them dominate life outside of our studio. A big part of our intention is to educate coaches and develop them into walking talking badass movers and leaders.
We work with coaches new to the industry and experienced coaches ready to level up. We do this by
teaching you the AIM Method and immersing you in the learning environment we’ve created at AIM. This means you experience what we do as both as a mover (you DO it) and as a coach (you TEACH it). It’s the best way to learn.
We help coaches in three ways:
- Build you to be strong, bendy & skillful in your own movement practice.
- Mentor you to grow personally & professionally, we believe first we lead ourselves, then we lead others.
- Teach you the AIM Method & the necessary soft skills to required to be a leading Strength & Movement coach.
The AIM Internship is a 12 week educational program for coaches, exercise physiologists, trainers and
health professionals where you;
- Learn all aspects of the AIM Method to coach strength & movement.
- Are fully immersed in the AIM business, meaning personalised and group coaching. You learn firsthand how we build our Tribe from the ground up.
- Join our Coaches’ Development Program where we build you as a mover, in the same way we build our Tribe.
You don’t need to know everything about strength & movement before applying. We’ll train you up in our signature system the AIM Method. We’re more interested in the type of person you are. We’re looking for guys and girls with an amazing attitude, work ethic and passion to learn and grow. A passion to learn and grow personally and professionally, as a coach and as a mover. Plus you need to know how to have fun..we’re a social bunch.
Check out our website to learn a little more about us and our ethos: www.anatomyinmotion.com.au
Keen to hear more?
Get in touch with the team to grab a copy of the information pack, which also includes details to apply.
Applications close 5 March, internship starts 15 March.
0497 371 009
We look forward to welcoming you to AIM,
The AIM Team
Learn. Play. Grow.
Certificate III in Fitness
Certificate IV in Fitness
First Aid Certificate
Relevant insurance to work as a Trainer/Coach
Human Movement/Exercise/Sports Science Degree
Sports Medicine/Allied Health Degree
Qualified Gymnastics Coach
Qualified Strength & Conditioning Coach