ABOUT THE ROLE:
Body Fit Trainers are the face of our business. They are an integral part of each and every thing we do and are critical to the growth of our member base – from making members feel welcome to the moment they step in our studios, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 50 minute workouts, to playing an active role in recruiting new members and retaining our existing at all times…. And will use their great personalities to make BFT the best training experience anywhere!
Do you have the following experience and qualities?
- Previous experience in personal training, preferably group training
- Cert 3 and 4 in Personal Training
- Proven success in building and sustaining a client base
- Ability to build an awesome member community
- Highly motivated and have a passion to success
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
- Passion for the health and fitness industry and want to change people’s lives
- Creativity, drive and initiative
- High level of integrity
- Can-do attitude
Body Fit Training is Australia’s newest and most advanced group training methodology. Since April 2018 we’ve sold over 70 franchises across Australia so we’re a brand on the move. We’ve incorporated scientifically proven training techniques aimed at reducing fat and creating lean muscle into a variety of 50 minute training sessions that are overseen by accredited coaches in dynamic group environment.
High levels of visual content showcasing our programs are shown on multiple digital displays throughout the studio and allow our trainers to spend more time concentrating on our members, while the screens direct the traffic! Our cutting edge, globally superior technology together with our 4-6 week progressive training blocks with unique strength and conditioning elements to complement our extensive cardio workouts makes us both different, and better.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
We want you to be happy and love coming to work at BFT, so you’ll be supported with, on going training and workplace flexibility, together with career progression opportunities including increased responsibilities and the potential of working between multiple studios.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a cover letter together with your resume to Body Fit Training Montmorency at; [email protected]