Personal Trainer wanted for a well-established Personal Training company in the Bayside suburb of Beaumaris
Due to expansion, and relocation into a brand-new, purpose-built gym, we are seeking a qualified personal trainer.
- Self-motivated and reliant
- Personable and empathetic
- Nurturing in nature, and able to use this approach in caring for your clients
- Ready to learn from trainers with extensive experience
- Ready to work in a team environment
- Passionate for Health and Fitness
In addition, given the early hours and flexibility required, you must live within 10 km of Beaumaris.
This is a part-time role initially, but will quickly grow into a full-time role for the right, motivated person.
You will be working in a positive and friendly environment, where you can develop your skills and diversify your experience, by working with a variety of different clients. If you are committed and passionate about health and fitness, and live in the Bayside area, then we would love to hear from you.
Current industry qualifications essential. Immediate start.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.