PERSONAL TRAINER/GROUP FITNESS COACH
Positions available for both Lake Macquarie and Maitland facilities
- Salary range $70k – $100k+ per year
- No Sales, No Marketing, No Admin
- Fast-track your personal training career
Casual and Full Time Positions Available
Are you ready to turn your passion for fitness into a rewarding career, without having to do the sales and marketing? We’ve got your dream job. Join our team of epic Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Coaches and make a real difference in people’s lives.
Are you newly certified with a stack of knowledge but no idea how to use it to build a rewarding career? We don’t just hire established trainers; WE CREATE GREAT TRAINERS!
At our gyms, we invest in our trainer’s development. Our mentoring program will help you build a successful career in Personal Training.
Apply if this sounds like you:
- A cheerleader at heart but a drill sergeant in execution
- Someone who’s ready for a career in PT, not just a hobby job!
- Someone who thrives working in a team
- Must be comfortable giving sweaty high-fives and listening to sweet beats
- Must have great people skills and care factor
- Someone who drives to get results (for themselves & our clients)
- You hold a Certificate III & IV in fitness
- You have AusActive Registration
- You have your First Aid & CPR certifications
Please don’t apply if you are the following:
- You’re not a People Person (we are People-People)
- You’re not ready for a Career in PT
- Your ego is bigger than Kim Kardashian’s backside
- You don’t care about getting client’s results
- You’re a solo player. We’re team players APPT.
About the Role:
- A role with no sales, marketing or admin
- 25 – 35 hours per week
- Quality personal training & group fitness sessions
- Full Mentorship & development.
- Positive gym culture and team environment
- Future career progression opportunities
We are APPT- Adam Prowse Personal Training. Don’t let the name fool you, this is no one-man-band PT Studio. With Over 35 people in our Team of Personal Trainers, Sales Representatives, Administration & Support Staff and 10 years as an established, specialised Personal Training studio, we are Newcastle’s Highest Rated PT Studio! With over 600 5-star reviews on google and a community of results & culture.
We offer stability and consistency in the role and hours. You’ll get in-depth training and coaching and a positive environment to help you thrive. We specialise in Personal Training, Group Fitness, Accountability, Community whilst creating a safe and inclusive environment for all. With large group fitness schedule, and huge growth that just keeps coming – we want passionate and driven Personal Trainers to join us in helping more people.
If you’re the type of Personal Trainer that got in the career to change lives, make an impact whilst earning great income, we want to hear from you!
With huge opportunities for growth within the company, we are looking for the next A Team Member to help us change more lives.
If this sounds like your brand of Protein Powder, we want to hear from you!
Apply now by emailing your resume to [email protected].