Unleash Your Potential with Fitness First!
We know it can be hard to get started in the fitness industry. That’s why we support our Personal Trainers with an industry-leading 12-week development program, 2-day Induction, rental ramp up and ongoing support from your Personal Training Manager!
- Ongoing mentoring & support from your Personal Training Manager
- Industry-leading programs to help you get more clients including our 2 Day Induction and 12 Week Development Programs
- Premium equipment & facilities
- The support of a large, national brand with a huge member base!
- Minimum Certificate IV in Fitness/Personal Training
- Fitness Registration (highly regarded)
- Current First Aid/CPR
To Be Successful in this role, you will need:
- Extreme passion for changing people’s lives
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- The desire and motivation to succeed
- Willingness to learn and grow
ABOUT FITNESS FIRST:
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it’s a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
We’re proudly a part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG), Asia-Pacific’s leading health and wellness group headquartered in Australia. FLG’s portfolio of globally recognized brands includes Fitness First Australia, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Barry’s Bootcamp Asia Pacific, Jetts Fitness, and Zap Fitness 24/7. FLG exists to make a meaningful, positive impact on people’s lives through innovative and diversified fitness, health, and wellness offerings across physical and digital platforms. Put simply, our purpose is to empower our global community to live stronger and happier lives.
Click on this link and follow the steps to apply.