Snap Fitness Boondall are seeking a Personal Trainer with a can do attitude to join our passionate and energetic team!
This is such a great opportunity to build your client base quickly within a supportive and professional club environment.
Snap Boondall has a ready source of new and vetted clients at the waiting and just needs the right trainer to make the most of this amazing opportunity.
What We Offer:
- High uncapped earning potential & flexible hours
- Access to our large and ever growing member base
- Very high member to personal trainer ratio
- Ongoing support within a great team of like-minded fitness professionals
- High-quality, large and fully equipped facility
- Welcoming environment for your existing clients
- Generous rent-free and reduced rent period whilst setting up your business
- Corporate fitness support to help mentor and guide you with every facet of your PT business
Your Role as a Personal Trainer:
- Build your own PT business within the club
- Provide inductions & orientations to new members
- Run small group functional training classes (paid)
- Run group fitness classes (paid)
- Programming, online coaching, virtual training and the like
- Contribute to and participate in club activities
- Reliable and dependable
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- A team player and contributor
- Display initiative and a positive ‘can-do’ and ‘will-do’ attitude
- A clear passion for helping others achieve their health & fitness goals
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- ABN & Public liability/Professional Indemnity insurance
To apply, click this link. If you have any questions, please contact us on 0411 773 444.