We currently have positions available at out Glenmore Park Plus Fitness Club
Plus Fitness 24/7 is one of Australia’s fastest growing groups of gyms. As we grow we are continually looking for motivated, committed and passionate people to join our team.
You will need to clearly display a “Can do! Will do!” attitude if you want to ”Fit In” at a Plus Fitness 24/7!
We provide all our staff with exceptional career opportunities and great potential to grow and develop in their chosen role.
With our extensive staff training, development programs and ongoing support and guidance you have every opportunity to succeed as a true fitness professional!
Our structure is simple, pay the lowest weekly license fee in the industry and we will commit to helping you grow a client base by providing you with unrivalled support including:
- No over flooding of Personal Trainers
- Lead generation opportunities
- Uniform and Name Badge provided
- Diary and Booking System
- Full access to the membership database
- Sales and Enquiry Handling Training opportunities
- Full state of the art programming and fitness testing systems
- A GREAT working environment!
- Endless support!
Plus Fitness Glenmore Park will provide a place to develop and grow as a trainer whilst providing everything you need to establish your client base to maximise your earning potential!
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness or be close to completing your Cert 4.
- Current First Aid / CPR
- Have a passion to succeed
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
- Be passionate about health and fitness and changing people’s lives
- Creativity, Drive & Initiative
- Proactive and Organised
- High Level of Integrity
- Conduct thorough Health Assessments, Provide Training Programs & Re-assessments
- Provision, supervision and advice on programs for users
- Conduct individual and weekly group Personal Training Sessions
- Work together as a team member to provide our members with the best Health & Fitness Facility Available
To apply, please email: [email protected] with your resume and cover letter