Looking for a job with some stability? Within a State of the Art Award winning club, the Fitness Edge has openings for fitness professionals to join our unique facility that offers a variety of opportunities across all areas of the gym.
This role entails working in all areas of the Centre including reception, membership sales and gym floor supervision, as well as prescribing exercise programs to our members. You must be willing to work weekends, early mornings and nights.
We will provide:
- A supportive and friendly environment
- A unique ‘pay as you use’ personal training system (conditions apply)
You must have:
- Appropriate qualifications in Fitness and relevant insurances
- Current Fitness Australia/FITREC registration
- A genuine desire to help and motivate others
- A passion for fitness
- Working With Children Check
We are looking for experienced and entry level exercise specialists.
Ryde-Eastwood requires its staff to have a mature outlook, good communication skills and a high standard of presentation.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume and copies of relevant qualifications to the attention of:
Jo Luke, HR Manager
Ryde-Eastwood Leagues Club
Email: [email protected]
You can view the Seek.com advertisement here