We are currently looking for trainers to join the team at multiple locations in a Part-Time employed Personal Training role.
The locations include;
- Camberwell (with a small group training focus)
Begin as a Level 1 Personal Trainer and follow our Personal Trainer career pathway. As a Level 1 PT, you’ll be mentored by your Fitness Manager to teach you everything you need to know about Personal Training.
Once you’ve successfully completed the Level 1 PT phase you’ll progress to a Level 2 Personal Trainer position where you can earn more and have greater flexibility about when, and how many hours you work, as a Personal Training contractor.
Your success is highly important to us; we’ll invest in developing & upskilling you to the point where you could run your own Personal Training business within SPHC. You’ll be nurtured to become a part of our long-term vision of creating the best team of Personal Trainers possible.
Who are you?
- You’re passionate about exercise, nutrition, and health.
- You have a desire to grow, learn & develop.
- You want a long-term career in the fitness industry.
Key Work Duties:
- Providing a results-focused one-on-one personal training service.
- Running group fitness classes (Circuit, HIIT, Bootcamp, etc).
- Consulting members on their goals, training, nutrition & lifestyle.
- Constructing & delivering personalized training programs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free upskilling courses (kettlebell training, boxing, Myofascial release, & more).
- Free access to all 7 of South Pacific’s state-of-the-art clubs.
- Ongoing professional development & mentoring.
- Unlimited income potential.
- Career progression opportunities within the company.
- You get to be a part of a fun and rewarding work environment that doesn’t feel like “work”.
Skills, Experience, and Pre-Requisites:
- You must practice what you preach.
- Have a growth mindset, and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Experience is preferential, but not necessary.
- Cert 4 minimum (or equivalent i.e.; exercise/sport science degree).
- First aid and CPR Certificates.
- Registration with Fitness Australia.
- Working with children check.
About the Business:
South Pacific Health Clubs’ belief in health and fitness is evident in the design of our clubs, the professionalism and enthusiasm of our staff, and the commitment we have to our members. We provide a holistic approach to fitness alongside cutting-edge equipment and state-of-the-art facilities.
Currently, we have eight clubs throughout the Bayside and surrounding suburbs, with plans for further expansion over the next few years.
Our clubs pride themselves on providing a fitness experience second to none. A modern, functional gym facility is complimented by 50+ classes per week including Small Group Training, Spin, Yoga, Reformer Pilates, HIIT, Circuit, & Strength classes, Sauna, and great Bay locations.
Interested? Click this link to apply