Do you get excited and pride yourself on providing fun, fresh and effective coaching sessions, delivering a great service and showing that looking after themselves can be simple and joyous!?
Hey! We are The Big fit. 5 years ago we started to transform the health of busy people down St Kilda road. 2018 we are going all in, expanding our reach, and following our passion of wanting to make a big difference in the health and happiness of people on St Kilda road.
Mission for the Role:
- To provide world-class coaching and be passionate about helping others
- To work closely with the owners to ensure the member experience is 5 Star.
- To cultivate a strong sense of community, and create raving fans of The big fit, be dedicated in achieving our Mission, embracing and living our Core Values.
- Mindset – you are worth it and you deserve to love how you look and feel
- Nutrition – nourish your body with simple, wholefoods most of the time but if you want cake, eat the damn cake!
- Community – friendly, uplifting, supportive and authentic
- Movement – fun, functional, adventurous movement to LIVE your best life
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
Honesty and Integrity – Earns trust and maintains confidences. Values open communication and feedback.
Learns quickly – Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information. Uses initiative.
Communication Skills – Our clients are VERY important to us. You will be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone, and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to the clients.
People skills and personality – You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an uplifting outdoor group training business and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
High Standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best. Values their personal appearance. Has a strong work ethic.
Teamwork – Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
Computer – To be able to use a computer and carry out various tasks using administrative platforms
Flexibility/Adaptability – Ability to think on their feet.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current CPR Certification
- Current First Aid Certification
- Hold appropriate insurance
Bonus Qualifications and Experience (nice to have but definitely NOT essential)
- Group Training experience
- Sports Background
- Customer Service Experience
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients 5-10 hours per week and do 5 hours administrative tasks with the opportunity to take on more as your skills and expertise increase.
For a full job description, and to apply, click on this link and fill out the required information.