Are you the passionate, motivated Personal Trainer we are looking for?
Our facility has been purpose built to look after front line workers and we are looking for Personal Trainers that have what it takes to inspire, lead and grow.
We strive to be the best facility in Melbourne and we want the team to help us get there…
We are excited to announce the opening of new exciting opportunities available in our amazing newly renovated facility.
What We Value:
- A positive “can do” attitude and the ability to adapt to an adverse range of clientele.
- Individuals that see the value in working as a team and willing to share and learn from other professionals.
- Inspire, Lead & Grow. We all encourage and motivate each other.
- Eager to make a difference by going the extra mile for members.
- A desire to contribute to building the business though participating in engaging and retaining members.
Does this sound like you?
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening/evaluation.
- Personal Train a wide variety of clients.
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
- Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community based team training environment.
- A willingness to work flexible hours and eager to be actively involved in growing the business including assisting in membership growth and retention.
- Energetic, strong, passionate and supportive attitude
- Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be passionate about the health and wellbeing of members
Experience and Qualifications:
Experience is preferred
Must have Certificate IV and Cert III
Current First Aid and CPR
Have or can get a Working With Children Check
Job Benefits and Perks
- An opportunity to work with a diverse group of clients
- You’ll be joining a highly motivated and social team
- The facility is located in a highly sought after, easily accessible location
- Group and Private Training development
- Flexible working hours & facility access
Casual hours: 20 – 40 per week
Salary: $45.00 – $75.00 per hour
Please send your CV and cover letter to Lonnie Pitcher [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31/05/2021