Whitewater is located in the renowned Melbourne Sandbelt, opposite Woodlands Golf Course, in the beautiful Bayside suburb of Mordialloc. TLC Healthcare’s latest development is an Australian-first multi-generational healthcare precinct incorporating a residential aged care home alongside early learning centre, community medical centre, commercial health club, swimming pool and commercial café.
TLC Whitewater will offer you:
- On-site Early Learning with staff benefits
- Free gym and swimming pool access
- On-site Cafe serving meals and beverages
- Proximity to Mordialloc Train Station and buses route 705/708/709
About the Role:
Reporting to the Club Manager, the Member Service Consultant is responsible for providing excellent customer service as first point of contact for all members, non-members, and other external stakeholders. You will be responsible for greeting members and taking enquiries via phone and email, processing memberships and conducting tours for prospective members, and overseeing the maintenance the premises and facilities.
Hours are Friday evening 5pm-9pm, Saturday 7am – 1pm and Sunday 8am-3pm and occasional covers.
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Current Level 2 First Aid – including CPR
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Evidence of three doses of the COVID-19 Vaccination and annual Influenza vaccination
- Right to work in Australia
- A Working with Children Check may be required
- High level attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Ensuring a high and consistent standard of work in line with TLC’s policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Understanding of general office administration
- Demonstrated experience in retail or sales
TLC Healthcare, an ABA Employer of Choice for 6 consecutive years since 2016, is the largest integrated healthcare provider in Victoria with a Mission to be the leaders in innovative integrated healthcare renowned for providing well-being to our communities.
We are an organisation with a strong sense of purpose that celebrates diversity and embodies our core values of respect, accountability, excellence, collaboration, integrity, and innovation. Our culture is based on a supportive team environment where people strive to achieve their best professionally.
Other benefits of working with TLC:
- A supportive team environment that celebrates diversity and culture
- Career progression and training and development opportunities including our comprehensive online learning portal
- Employee benefits such as: bulk-billed GP visits, annual well-being programs tailored to our staff and corporate Health insurance discounts.
- Corporate partnerships with Hesta, HCF, Fleet Partners and TLC Rewards plus more!
If you are excited by the opportunity to be part of our brand-new TLC home within the purpose built, one of a kind multigenerational healthcare precinct that will make a difference to our communities, we look forward to receiving your application.
Or, contact Paul Aitchison, General Manager for Whitewater at [email protected] or 0477 626 867