WaterMarc Banyule – Greensborough 3088
- Opportunity for Personal trainer as Gym Instructor
- Must be available nights and weekends
- Permanent casual work available
This is a great opportunity for passionate and energetic gym instructors, with a personal training qualification who enjoy supporting our members achieve their goals.
We are looking for a dynamic fitness professionals committed to delivering high levels of customer service and support to our members who can deliver personal training to members on a needs basis.
Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of current health & fitness procedures and practices.
- Personal Training with a variety of different clientele.
- A demonstrated commitment to customer service and well developed communication skills.
- Minimum Cert IV in Personal Training
- Current fitness registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia (or equivalent)
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Agree to undergo police check as part of the employment process
- Driven to success with friendly can do attitude
- Availability to work evenings and weekends is essential
Previous industry experience is highly regarded!
Belgravia Leisure is part of the Belgravia Health and Leisure Group (BHLG) and is the fastest growing leisure organisation in Australia. Our core areas of business and facilities stewardship include health clubs, wellness and spa, golf, aquatic and sporting venues in 250 locations across Australia and New Zealand.
We are in an exciting period of growth, and look to continue to diversify and deliver results while being a strong community citizen. With an annual turnover in excess of $180m, the group are looking for the best and brightest to assist with taking the organisation into the future.
If you like the sound of us, then jump in and submit your application. We’d love to hear from you!
Apply now by clicking this link