Are you ready to revolutionise the fitness industry? We are looking for a dynamic, high energy Fitness Coaches to join Jetts Rosemeadow.
J SERIES is our revolutionary functional team training system and we need Rockstar coaches to WOW our members.
Rockstar coaches know how to:
- inspire people to live a better life
- perform with a purpose
- be meaningful and memorable
J SERIES workouts are professionally designed and provided exclusively for Jetts members. The high energy strength and cardio workouts are an opportunity to create a memorable experience for our members. With a focus on form as well as fun we are looking for Coaches that can motivate and instruct members in a small group training environment.
The role of a Jetts J-Series Coach is to provide Jetts members with a high energy and engaging experience of their J-Series small group training session. Coaches should follow the J SERIES programming, only adapting the prescribed exercise to suit the member’s fitness ability and to ensure the exercise is performed safely.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- To understand, follow and promote Jetts policies, procedures and operational standards
- Maintain a positive culture with all team members
- To ensure behaviour is always professional and respectful to team members, members and clients. This includes appropriate touching and respectful communication.
- To always maintain the Jetts Vision; Jetts Purpose and Jetts Values:
Jetts Vision is to be the Most Loved Gym – loved by our people, loved by our members and loved by our owners.
Jetts Purpose is to inspire people to live a better life.
- Live by the Golden Rule
- Keep it simple
- Learn, Improve. Repeat.
- We all shower naked
- WOW the member
- Make a difference in the world
- We’re all in this together
- Be Ninja
WORKPLACE HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure CPR and First Aid are current
- To understand and comply with all WH&S policies and procedures and advise the Club Manager of all potential risks and hazards
- To have completed a WH&S Induction with one week of commencing work
- To ensure all exercise sessions is within industry recommendation and that excessive activities that could potential lead to sprain, strains and tear be stopped immediately
- Strive to ensure every member of the Club has an outstanding experience every time they participate in a J-Series Session
- Ensure a positive, supportive attitude when performing your J-Series sessions in Club
- To provide consistent, quality, high service-orientated J-Series sessions
- Assist in ensuring the Club is clean and well-presented always by packing down the J-Series Sessions
- Where required, participate in all Club operations meetings and one-on-one meetings with the Club Manager or Jetts Head Fitness Coach
- To actively engage and participate in In-Club events to increase your rapport with members and leverage the J-Series
- Use the Jetts App to check-in members to J-Series sessions
- Ensure J-Series is completely set up prior to the session commencement time
- Participate in ongoing J-Series training and communication
Interested in starting a relationship? Tell us a bit more about yourself by completing a Jetts application form and/or contacting us at [email protected]