Are you passionate about working with Nutrition Revolution creating heroes of the future? Keen to work with children 5-17 years old and make them aware of the benefits of exercising and eating healthy?
About the Role:
We are looking for Personal Trainers who are confident in conducting one on one and small group sessions. Personal Trainers will work with experienced Nutrition Revolution trainers in the early months to learn our programming and the classes structure. This Independent Contractor position provides flexibility to work a variety of times, including mornings, lunchtime, evenings in primary and high schools. It’s not all Bicep Curls and Insta stories. Success does not happen overnight! To perform in this role, you need to be driven, self-motivated and ready to work hard to achieve goals.
- Develop relationships with school children and parents in your area and introduce them to Nutrition Revolution’s start up coupons and how they can use them on the Nutrition Revolution App
- Manage the space provided at the school including taking attendance records, advising of meal plans and recording measurements
- Plan and create class schedules for parents to enrol their children using our advanced booking platform
- Lead and run fitness sessions tailored for children to improve their flexibility, strength and overall health
- Build your network and increase income through conducting one on one training for parents of the children outside Nutrition Revolution class times.
- Supervise children to ensure a positive, fun, supportive and safe environment
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness (or equivalent)
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Working with children certificate
- Ability to communicate and engage with children between the age of 5-17
- Exposure or experience with functional exercises (squats & deadlifts) regimes
- You are motivated and driven – your success is dependent on you!
Above all, you are excited about fitness and sharing knowledge and have a true passion for working with a collaborative team to keep pushing the boundaries.
About Nutrition Revolution:
Nutrition Revolution’s legacy is about creating future heroes from Australia’s youth of today. It aims to do this by creating a motivational, user-friendly, and collaborative space for parents, children, schools, and fitness experts. Built on the principle that proper diet and exercise are key constituents to a lifetime of success, our innovative app combines the magic of nutritious meal plans with professionally-crafted children’s exercise classes.
Equipped with a convenient, user-friendly interface and a dynamic reward system, our app motivates parents to guide, encourage, and track their children’s growth and development. Fundamentally, the program aims to educate and empower children to make healthy lifestyle choices and to encourage self-discipline and commitment every day
If this sounds like the ideal job for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in our next teammate. Let’s speak soon!
Email us: [email protected]