An exciting opportunity has opened up for an organised, motivating and versatile Trainer to join our team.
Located in Dandenong, our brand, 747 is a Training Gym with a difference. We are committed to changing people’s lives through Personal and Group training to achieve exceptional results. We aim to deliver sessions which are both challenging and rewarding whilst creating an environment that builds friendships and trust.
Working with the Manager and Head Coach, you will be proactive, engaging and be able to manage a varied workload.
The role will entail:
- Working with clients to achieve their goals
- Work with clients to build on all aspects of their fitness and lifestyle and change their behaviours and attitudes
- Work with athletes to enhance performance by working on speed, agility, endurance, strength, stability and flexibility with a heavy focus on injury prevention, management and rehabilitation.
- Delivering challenging and rewarding group based sessions
- Provide personal and group based training in a variety areas including Strength and Conditioning, Kickfit and Boxfit
- Building and maintaining positive and motivating relationships with clients on the gym floor
- Engagement and interaction with clients in an effort to improve member retention
- Develop and implement strategies to improve the new member induction process and member retention.
- Development of personal training plans for clients
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience within the mixed martial arts industry is desirable
- Minimum Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Basic MS Office and computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work autonomously when required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
The team you will be a part of is close knit, dynamic, passionate and fun. There are regular social activities that drive to promote a great team culture. You will be welcomed into the team and be made to feel comfortable with a great support network.
To apply for the opportunity to join this fast growing industry leader, please send a cover letter outlining your reason for applying, availability to start and a detailed RESUME to:
Phone Mobile 0401758503
Manager – Kosta Drakoulakos
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.