About the business and the role:
Rub shoulders with some of the best Personal Trainers in the industry. No experience required – we’ll give you all the support you need to become the best Trainer you can be.
We are looking for trainers who are passionate about meeting members, creating relationships and helping clients to achieve their goals. We want trainers who understand that reliability, punctuality and great customer service are the cornerstone of a great PT business.
If this sounds like you, then we want to meet you!
As a trainer at Goodlife, you’ll have access to:
- Ongoing mentoring & support from your Fitness Director
- 23 CEC’s including FTI Barbell course and 4 online courses
- Industry leading programs to help you get more clients
- Premium equipment & facilities
- The support of a large, national brand
As a Personal Trainer with Goodlife Sandringham, you’ll have the chance to help change the lives of our members while working amongst a super passionate team!
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Registration with Fitness Australia.
No previous experience necessary just a great attitude and a willingness to learn from the best in the business
Job Benefits and Perks:
Goodlife Sandringham is more than just a gym. Boasting a large functional training zone, steam room and dry sauna, on-site child minding and more. Whatever your liking, we have everything you and your clients need to Live Active.
Please send your resume to [email protected]