Anytime Fitness Edgecliff is looking for a Personal Trainer to start on a casual basis for 20 hours per week. Your shifts will generally include floor hours, one-on-one PT sessions and Small Group Training sessions.
- People love to be around you
… do these five things describe you? Then we want to speak with you ASAP!!!!!
- Financial support while you grow – no rent AND we pay you! Includes base wage of 20 hours per week, commission plus superannuation.
- High performing group with career progression pathways so you can achieve your personal goals. This includes everything from increased PT hours to running your own Personal Training business!
- Full training as well as ongoing coaching/mentoring and learning opportunities provided by leaders in the fitness industry – we are the WORLD’S LEADING FITNESS BRAND!
- FREE unlimited, worldwide Anytime Fitness Gym Membership
- An AWESOME, experienced, fun and hardworking team environment. We work hard and celebrate our successes together!!
WHAT’S THE ROLE?
In this role you will:
- INSPIRE our members to live their best lives by helping them achieve their individual health and fitness goals
- DRIVE growth within our business by building your one-on-one PT client base and wowing our members with Team Training sessions they will rave to their friends about every time
- AMAZE our members by providing an exceptional experience they won’t get anywhere else
- EXECUTE club and equipment maintenance efficiently & to a high standard (yep, a clean, safe gym is a happy gym!!)
- DEVELOP your awesome ideas and personal goals and we’ll help you make them a reality
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You are a people person and get excited by helping others
- You have great training skills and can sell yourself
- You are motivated by achieving targets
- You are outgoing and can laugh at yourself but are serious when it matters
- To you, rejection is water off a duck’s back and gets you one step closer to your next new client
- You are reliable, hard-working and can work independently; we are a small team and only hire the best people
- You are able to work early mornings, evenings and Saturdays
- You can thrive outside of your comfort zone
- You are comfortable using and being featured on social media… you’re a superstar and being in the spotlight is your happy place!!
- You are looking for a long-term role to sink your teeth into (e.g. Australian resident or able to work in Australia permanently with no restrictions)
If these 10 things describe you then we want to hear from you!
WHAT TO DO NEXT
It’s simple! Email your Application (MUST include Cover Letter and Resume/CV) to [email protected] Our advice is to let your personality shine through… in this gig personality matters, so don’t hide yours under a boring, copy/pasted Cover Letter you found on the internet!!