About the role
Be Inspired Personal Training is assisting Anytime Fitness clubs across Greater Melbourne look for incredible PTs to come into the gym and build their business through engaging with members, running promotions in the club, group training sessions and more! We want to deliver the best possible experience for all members that walk through the door to ensure they are all training with a smile on their face!
Trainers that work with us have complete access to a 12-week onboarding program plus ongoing support, training and development opportunities to further your knowledge in both business and practice. We want to work with trainers long term, so after your first 12-month contract with us, the support and development doesn’t stop! For as long as you’re with us, you will have access to some of Australia’s best development workshops.
In the gym, you will be the centre of your business – choosing your own hours, setting your own prices and training the way you want to train all with the backing, support, guidance and advice from industry professionals!
Who is Be Inspired Personal Training?
Be Inspired Personal Training is a 3rd party PT management company that specialises in the recruitment, on-boarding, development and support of passionate PTs within our network. With dedicated State Development Coordinators who have 9+ years in the PT industry, trainers within our have access to ongoing support and development opportunities throughout their time with us to help them become the best possible PTs they can be and deliver incredible results to their clients.
For this role, we are happy to speak with both qualified and unqualified applicants to help them with the PT journey.
- Access to the largest fitness brand in the world (FREE gym membership)
- Access to a large membership base to help you build your business
- No bond and no franchise fees
- Inclusion into the BIPT Fast Track Development Program which is designed to accelerate you by the equivalent of 4 years inside your first year with us
- Personalised mentoring sessions with our State Development Coordinator
- On-going support and development opportunities
- Incredible team environment in both the club and the BIPT network that is passionate about helping each other and growing
- Referral incentives to bring in your friends that are trainers to not only your club but other clubs within our network (locations in ACT, NSW, VIC, WA)
- 2 week holiday period
- Choose your own hours
- Uncapped earning potential
Click here for more information regarding how we can assist you in entering an Anytime Fitness club across Greater Melbourne.