Role: Personal Trainer for male youth and adults.
Casamento Coaching is looking for a passionate and driven trainer who has a thirst for learning and a desire to help young boys and teenagers be their best both on and off the football field.
Our vision is for males of all ages to have the support, rituals, and mindset to thrive in life and in their chosen area of interest, in particular football and surfing.
The successful candidate would play an important role in maximising our impact by aligning their actions, choices and decisions with our vision.
This role is a casual part-time position with the potential to go fulltime.
The role includes:
- Running AFL, surfing-based, and general strength and conditioning programs for males between the ages of 12 to 16.
- Running games-based fitness classes for boys between the ages of 8 and 11.
- 1-on-1 personal training for males between the ages of 8 and 18-years of age.
- Personal and small-group training for adult males.
- Facilitating our term-based mindset programs.
- Involvement in community based fitness and wellbeing events in Ocean Grove, Geelong and the Bellarine
The successful candidate would have a current skill set or the want to build proficiencies for towards working with our primary target audience that includes males between the ages of 11 and 50, and our secondary audience being children between the ages of 7 and 10.
Our programs coincide with the school terms with full training and upskilling for all our programs provided. We ensure that the successful candidate will feel capable and confident to deliver all training programs.
Our programs coincide with the school terms, with training and upskilling provided to ensure confidence in program delivery.
Our programs are run out of our unique rural training facility located in Wallington 3222.
Primary training hours are between 6am to 9am and 4pm to 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12pm Saturday. There is opportunity for personal training throughout the middle of the day.
To apply please contact Dean Casamento using the details below:
P: 0438 834 003