F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the world, has exploded in recent years with over 2,000 franchisees in 50 countries, and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, charismatic Co-manager to join our F45 South Melbourne Team and share the managerial role with another manager. The F45 Manager/Trainer plays a vital role within the team, to coach classes, manage a team of personal trainers, and deliver the F45 Experience to the community. You will also be working closely with the Membership Manager to foster and retain current members, and welcome new members.
The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills, is able to overcome objections, and have a willingness to grow and foster a thriving membership culture.
- Collaborate with and report to Management team to discuss daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Create class and trainer schedules
- Train and manage part-time personal trainers in accordance with F45 training methods
- Create and manage a clean, organized, energetic, fun studio
- Assist the membership manager perform fitness consultations
- Excellent written English, and ability to communicate via a high volume of emails.
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry.
- SALARY : $TBD per year based on experience with generous sales incentives based on KPIs
Please email your cover letter, CV and references to [email protected].
F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in innovative , high intensity group workouts which are fast , fun and proven to get rapid results for members . Endorsed by celebrities and athletes alike , F45 training ’ s commitment to innovation goes well beyond the studio floor .
With an ever – growing suite of proprietary fitness and business technology , F 45 Training provides an unprecedented level of insight and control for both clients and franchisees .
F 45 Training ’ s popular training method , together with its low – cost , highly systemized business model has seen this fitness phenomenon explode acrossthe globe , with over 2,000+ franchises sold across 50+ countries .
Experience & Skills:
- PHD – Poor Hungry and Driven!!
- Outgoing personality with an aptitude for sales
- 2+ years of PT experience (F45 a bonus)
- Studio management experience is a bonus – not required but a strong desire/aspiration to manage your own studio is huge!!