Personal Trainer Wanted!
Job Location: Snap Fitness Essendon
Want to become a face to face personal trainer, learn how to become extremely successful, become a part of a team of like-minded individuals AND not have to worry about rent?
Jamie Fitness is seeking a passionate and dedicated personal trainer to join our team. We are a rapidly growing personal training business that is committed to helping our clients achieve their health and fitness goals. As a personal trainer at Jamie Fitness, you will have the opportunity to share your skills and knowledge, and to help others achieve their full potential.
- Design and deliver safe and effective personal training programs to clients of all levels and abilities.
- Assess clients’ fitness levels, health history, and goals and provide tailored programs to meet their needs.
- Motivate and encourage clients to achieve their fitness goals through regular communication and support.
- Keep accurate records of client progress through the Jamie Fitness App and make necessary adjustments to their programs.
- Actively engage with gym members to build strong and positive relationships and generate new leads through relationship building and community outreach.
- Minimum Certificate III or Cert IV in Fitness, and professional registration with National Fitness Association
- Current First Aid certificate (Including CPR)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Passionate about fitness and helping others to achieve their health and fitness goals.
At Jamie Fitness, we believe that our personal trainers are key to our success. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the fitness industry, and if you want to share your success story and help others achieve their goals, we encourage you to apply today! This is the perfect opportunity for new or current graduates to put their foot in the door and grow their careers in the fitness industry.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
Email: [email protected]