Have you got a passion for Health and Fitness? Want to work in a fun and friendly environment with a large membership base? Are you Cert 3 and 4 Fitness qualified?
Our Jetts Fitness 24-hour gym in Hallam requires an exceptional Personal Trainer to build a successful personal training business, while working with the team to boost membership sales and club culture.
Why Jetts Hallam?
- Full access to more than 800 members (constantly growing) – with over 95% currently not partaking in any PT activity due to our current inability to service demand, due to not enough PT’s!!
- Generous rent free period and paid shift hours
- Work in a highly engaged, positive, results oriented and fun environment
- Friendly and positive club culture – we always have a great time and look after our staff!!
- Flexibility of training clients 24/7
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Structured Jetts PT programs and marketing tools – including Bootcamp, 8 Week Challenges and Small Group Training
Duties may include:
- One-to-one and group training
- Assisting with the day to day operations of the club
- Boosting club culture
- Membership sales
- Assisting in local area marketing strategies
- Member engagement activities
- Running orientations
The successful applicant must have:
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness
- A hands-on, positive and can-do attitude
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- A passion for health and fitness
- Desire to create a positive club culture
- ABN and insurance cover
- Working with Children
It is essential all applicants have Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness, PT insurance, ABN and are registered with Fitness Australia. Serious applicants only.
To find out more, apply here or forward your resume to [email protected]
Club Manager, Jetts Hallam
(03) 9702 3718