Working in gyms has become more challenging now for trainers since COVID-19. People are unsure if hiring a trainer is really worth it. Plus gym rent is constantly looming over, being an issue for independent trainers and doing everything on your own can be scary. This takes away from your service of being a great trainer and really is just a distraction.
At Vitruvian Health we take the guesswork out of everything for our clients and our staff. All you really need to do is to show up, have the right attitude and love what you do. After that we can take care of the rest for you. As we are growing and expanding into a community of like-minded trainers, we are hiring and looking for new people to join our team.
We support trainers with our in-house systems that help with:
- Gathering clients
(Within the CBD and North Shore areas)
Vitruvian Health is looking to hire the right people who:
- Have a strong desire to change peoples’ lives
- Have a strong passion for health and fitness for themselves and others around them
- Have strong consistent habit and self-discipline and can teach this to others
- Have consistent desire to seek knowledge and grow mindset to learning
- Are ready to train, perform and work at a high level with the team and provide a high-quality service to clients
You may be experienced or new to the industry but that is no issue as we focus on personality & culture fit (over qualifications & experience). With Vitruvian Health we will empower you to be a trainer that represents the brand and a standard of excellence that you thought would take years.
What you can expect is to work with a company that focuses on career progression, growth, and development so you grow with your clients and the community of people.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Their own personal mentor to upskill and develop them
- Personalised programming for first 6 months with the founder of the company, if desired, to set them up as we want them to practice what they preach
- Support in growing into a full-time personal trainer
- Regular workshop and education seminars as part of employment
- 12-week intensive development to reach the standard of excellence we require from our trainers
Your personal development over the 12 weeks will look like:
- Structural balance 101 – Minimise injuries
- Nutrition 101 – Understand the reflection log and blueprint for success
- Nutrition 102 – Nutrition plans for Gen pop male and female + differences
- Nutrition and dietetics to recommend to clients; what they need to succeed
- Lifestyle design 101 – Understand fundamentals of sleep, stress, hormones, values
- Lifestyle design 102 – How to bio-hack to get the most out of your clients
- Mindset coaching 101 – Help you to understand your clients better than themselves to get those results they crave
- SMARTS Goals 101 – Understand what the last S means to sustain everything you give to your clients
- Bonus – As well as learn from other industry leaders in-house brought to Vitruvian Health to give you a fully holistic experience. These include Mark Ottobre, Rawdon Dubious, Christian Maurice and many more because we heavily invest in your education to make sure you succeed.
As we said we take the guesswork out of everything!
So if you are:
- Keen to know more?
- Ready to learn and become a trainer that helps change lives?
Then send your CV and a cover letter to seek now or email [email protected]
We will get back to you within 48 hours of sending your CV and cover letter.