Proactivity are Victoria’s leading sport and wellbeing provider for schools, communities and corporate events. We provide incursions for schools, community groups and sports birthday parties. We are looking for new members to join our team of experienced sports, dance and fitness coaches.
Do you love working with people, are you full of energy and love sport and recreation? Then, you are just the type of person we are looking for to join our Proactivity team.
We’re looking for passionate individuals who are trained dance teachers, group fitness professionals or leaders in recreational pursuits. You enjoy leading groups and inspiring children to be their best. You are enthusiastic about leadership and active recreation and aspire to be a leader in your talent.
- Working with children from pre-school to upper secondary (3-18 year olds)
- Have a positive attitude and love working with people.
- Have previous coaching experience with children is desirable.
- Have a licence and a reliable car
- Have a current working with children’s check
- Are an Australian resident
As a member of the Proactivity team you will work in a variety of events and programs that may include:
Weekend Work – Events & Parties:
- Community Group Fitness Programs – 1 hour
- Ninja Warrior & Sports Themed Parties – 1 hour
Weekday Work – School Incursions:
- Primary schools – station rotation days
- After school coaching sessions with 5-12 year olds
- Secondary schools – station rotations or specialised programs
- School holiday programs – specialised programs
If you are interested in this opportunity or have further questions please feel free to call our Operations Manager, Simon Campbell on 03 9720 3650
Email [email protected]