ROCKSTAR PERSONAL TRAINER WANTED!
Do you LOVE working with people and get excited about other people’s success? Do you have initiative, drive and ambition to reach your goals and help others reach theirs? Would you like to be part of an experienced team that lift each other up and pride themselves on being the best?
We are looking for 1-2 trainers that want to set themselves apart from the rest of the industry when it comes to a standard of training. If you think that there is such a thing as spot reduction and you must train until you spew then please do not apply for the job.
We are a training facility that specialises in getting results for clients and even provide programs that have a 100% results guarantee. There is no other facility like ours and for this reason we need trainers who want to be the best and want to achieve long term careers. If you have another job and you’d like to add personal training on the side, please do not apply.
You need to be able to do split shift hours, small group PT sessions, large group sessions, indoor and outdoor sessions and have a keen interest in resistance and functional training. Training will be provided for all of the above, not to just help you but to make you amazing at each and everyone of the above!
We will definitely look at all experience levels as we believe attitude is more important than aptitude in Personal Trainers. If you are not hungry to make a full time career in this industry and work with the best, please do not apply
If you love training hard yourself, have a great knowledge of resistance training and are passionate about making a difference in your client’s lives, then this is the place to work.
We are committed to building a team of motivated trainers who work together. A big part of our culture is the support and never ending improvement gained by working with and learning from each other and constantly innovating.
If you have never heard of us;
- Beachside Personal Trainers has operated in the Shellharbour area for 6 years and has helped hundreds of locals achieve their health and fitness goals.
- We currently have a great team of experienced PT’s therefore you will be surrounded by amazing learning opportunities.
- If you want to learn how to provide a standard of Personal Training that sets you above all other trainers… Then you need to come and work closely with professional trainer and owner Kieran Sernig.
- Finally, we pride ourselves on having a great team of motivated Personal Trainers, who are genuinely good people and a great deal of fun to be around.
The Personal Trainer that we are looking for needs the following:
- To be self motivated and have a strong passion to learn and grow within a great company
- To treat their role at Beachside Personal Trainers like it is their own business
- To have experience in popular strength and functional training techniques.
- To want to be part of a motivated team.
If you think this position may not be right for you, then you are probably correct.
We are searching for the best because we pride ourselves on being the best!
If this is for you, email in your resume and cover letter to [email protected]personaltrainers.com
If we believe you have the qualities of a great trainer we will email you a questionnaire to complete and return.
We look forward to hearing from you!