Fitness Coach/Gym Floor
We are a fitness facility warehouse in the heart of Seven Hills specialising in group training, weight loss challenges and supplements. Our classes range from strength and conditioning, circuits, HIIT, Muay Thai, boxing and kids’ classes. At the heart of Supafit, we all about Community and our Fit-Fam. We pride ourselves on helping our members to achieve their goals by educating and motivating them to become the healthiest, fittest and happiest version of themselves.
Our members range in age from 8 to 68, from those that are just beginning their fitness journey to those who are elite athletes. Our classes are continually varied and updated regularly. Our timetable includes 30, 45 and 60 minute classes. The facility is open 6 days a week, 5:30am-1:00pm, 4:30pm-7:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturdays-7:00am-11:00am.
We are looking for a passionate individual who is currently studying their Certificate III in fitness (ideally Cert 4 too), who is passionate about staying fit and healthy themselves. This person must be enthusiastic, hard-working and energetic to join our team. An individual who can help us grow our business and who we can mentor to grow to become high-quality trainer and inspiring leader in the fitness industry. We want a team player who engages with our fellow coaches and takes the time to get to know all our members.
The entry-level position requires part-time hours (12-15hrs p/week) with an opportunity to grow to more hours. Hours are mixed between morning, afternoon/evening Monday-Friday. We want an individual who is looking to move forward and grow with us and not just work for us short-term.
About the Role:
- Gym Upkeep and Cleaning
- Shadowing Coaches to gain first class industry experience
This entry level role allows students to gain practical experience whilst they complete their studies. Once you’re qualified you have the opportunity to progress to client fitness assessments, semi-private personal training and group coaching within a more permanent role.
- MUST be currently studying their Cert 3 or Cert 4 in Fitness, or be recently qualified
- Must be passionate about health and fitness and exercise regularly
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be hard working and show initiative
- A desire to grow and learn in the fitness industry
- Live within 12km radius of Seven Hills
- Be mentored by a team of dedicated fitness professionals
- FREE gym & classes access
- Fun and enthusiastic working environment
- Supportive and motivating team
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Massive growth & development potential
If you are interested to learn more about Supafit please check us our via Facebook.
If this position sounds like it may be for you, contact Monica with your cover letter and resume – [email protected]