F45 Training Blackburn are Hiring!
About F45 Blackburn Studio and the Role
We are on the hunt for a highly motivated, willing to learn and confident Group Trainer/ Personal Trainer graduates for our F45 Training Blackburn studio. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our established team and join our thriving studio.
As an F45 instructor you will run industry leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels and promote F45 Training within the surrounding suburbs. There will be 10- 20 hours a week available per week for the right candidate or flexible to your needs.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high intensity interval group training sessions
- Motivate studio members during and after training
- Deliver instruction in the F45 terminology
- Ensure clients are using correct form at all times
- Inspire and promote an energetic environment at all times
- Assist in completing fitness appraisals, pre-exercise screening
- Welcome clients by name
- Act professionally at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate IV in Personal Training or Certificate III in Group Fitness
- Current senior First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Australia Registration highly regarded
- All necessary insurances
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Eager to learn and have fun
- Highly energetic and thrive in member engagement!
If you are passionate about creating an awesome, supportive training environment for members and want to take your career to the next level by joining our rapidly expanding network of F45 Training studios, you should apply now!
Job Benefits and Perks:
- Work for the fastest growing fitness network in the world!
- Join an amazing, fun and supportive team! Always a Laugh here!
- Opportunity for advancement into more senior role
- Ongoing training in the F45 product, systems and technology
- Small, highly motivated team environment
- Great support network within the F45 family
- Competitive hourly rate
Please contact Marika on 0423 193 030 or [email protected]