Are you great at your work? Engaging, passionate, driven to grow and succeed, helping others achieve? Are you interested in more than the physical part of training? Are you inspirational?
Vital Lifestyle Coaching’s mission is:
- Focusing on behavioural changes that lead to long term health solutions and achievements
- Sharing a vital lifestyle with a variety of age groups and fitness levels in an inclusive and empowering way
- Helping people appreciate and be comfortable with their body
- Creating a community with a fun and holistic approach to health and fitness
You have a minimum 12 months experience, references and the following attributes:
- Energy and the desire to engage
- An authority that challenges and drives your clients
- Maturity with life skills
- A perceptive and sensitive communication style
- A passion to share functional fitness with expertise in resistance training
- An experienced leader of groups and individuals
- Accomplishment at sourcing, building and maintaining client relationships
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Current registration (Physical Activity Australia / Fitness Australia)
- Current public liability & indemnity insurance
A Vital Lifestyle Coaching opportunity to:
- Take over an experienced training position of 10+ hours per week
- Securing full time employment for the right candidate
- Be generously and fairly remunerated
- Further develop skills and reach your potential
- Live your values at work
- Be acknowledged, included and appreciated
If you have all of the above attributes and are keen to work in a highly professional environment, please submit your application, resume, and references then answer the following questions:
Q1. How do you inspire others to improve their health & fitness?
Q2. What does commitment mean to you?
Q3. What will you bring to our team?
Q4. Give an example of someone’s life you have changed through your work?
(If your application is being considered, you will be contacted within 7 days to commence the interview process. No official notification will be sent to unsuccessful applicants. Thank-you)
Applications close March 1st 2018