Brand new opportunities to grow your personal training career within a dynamic environment and with a team of passionate industry experts! Personal Best, Toowong, Brisbane.
Are You Passionate about Personal Training and the Client Experience?
- No rent to pay with long term security
- Be an employee not a contractor
- We provide the clients so you
- Be part of a team that focuses on development as a fitness professional.
- Personal training
- Small Group Training (Met Con, Strength, Boxing, Stretch and Release, Yoga and Pilates.)
- Experienced, dynamic leadership team
We are looking Personal Trainers at our Kenmore & Toowong locations.
If this is you, ensure you complete your information at the link at the bottom of this ad.
Having over 19 years of history in the fitness sector, Personal Best is recognised as a growing leader in providing transformations, weight loss and fitness solutions for their clients!
With studios strategically placed in Brisbane and a leadership team that are experts in their field, Personal Best has created a culture that is supportive, team orientated and relaxed. We have a unique approach to providing cutting edge fitness solutions. At Personal Best we encourage you to show your individuality through your own set of skills, exercise prescription and personality.
All Personal Best trainers are employees so not only will you benefit from ongoing training and development, but there is no rent to pay and no clients to source. In addition to long-term job security and consistent clientele, you will receive a thorough induction which includes areas such as: Sensational Service; Weight Lifting; Fitness Assessments; and Periodisation.
As a part of the Personal Best team, you will have the opportunity to provide:
- 1 on 1 fitness training
- Group fitness training
- Goal setting, fitness assessments, periodisation plans, exercise prescription and nutritional guidance for your clients
To become a personal trainer with Personal Best, it is necessary that you have:
- An exceptional service mindset
- A drive to be successful in the fitness industry
- A genuine love of helping people and a desire to help them become their personal best
- A willingness to go ‘Above and Beyond’ in your duty and care for your clients
- Great communication skills and can interact with different personality styles
- A minimum of a Certificate 4 in Fitness
- Registration with Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia
- Up to date CPR and First aid qualifications
If you want a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an organisation who is a progressive leader within the fitness industry and provides opportunities for advancement, please go to our employment page at http://www.personalbestfitnessstudios.com.au/employee-enquiry/ or phone 0417 776 289 for details of the application process.
Sales & Personal Training role extra details
On top of the above, this position is full time and comes with a salary, so you have complete job security, plus the ability to learn and develop yourself not only as a trainer, but also as a leader and manager.
This roles involves insuring:
- All clients have a world class experience
- All clients are achieving their goals
- Sales and retention targets are met
- Presenting seminars and coaching clients