We are looking for an amazing Personal Trainer to join the team at Snap Fitness Waverley Gardens.
We are accepting applications from trainers new to the industry that are looking for an exceptional facility to work out of.
The successful person will be driven to build a Personal Training business and strive to go above and beyond with providing a high level of customer service to our members. They will also be able to contribute to building a strong Club culture, conducting corporate outreach and assisting with Club based member activities.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have a high level of customer service and organisational skills.
- Have a “can-do” positive personality
- You will need to be willing to learn all aspects of running a personal training business and gain satisfaction from providing your clients with the ultimate member experience.
- Committed to undertaking further ongoing training and career development.
- Be willing to continually learn and do their absolute best in achieving results for themselves, their clients and the Snap Fitness team.
- Ideally live in or around the Mulgrave area.
Candidates must hold the following qualifications.
- Certificate III in Fitness & Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Registration and Insurance
- Working with Children Check
Ongoing support and development for your Personal Training business will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Snap Fitness Waverley Gardens is a 24/7 fitness centre.
- We offer an affordable rental system.
- This position is a Sub-Contracted role with the opportunity of paid reception hours.
If you would like to be part of the Snap Fitness Waverley Gardens team please email your cover letter and resume to Katrina at [email protected]
Snap Fitness Waverley Gardens
Katrina Broady – Club Manager
0448 010 820