Are you passionate about Health and Fitness?
Do you want to turn your passion into a career, and help people unleash the best version of themselves? If so, we are looking for a Personal Trainer just like you!
Terri Batsakis is the founder of Terrific Fitness, founded in 2010. As the Fitness Australia Victorian Active Achiever for 2015, she takes pride in developing and progressing Personal Trainers and delivering exceptional service to our clientele.
Terrific Fitness is a Personal Training and Group Fitness Health Club situated in South Morang Melbourne, specialising in helping every day people rediscover themselves and their self-confidence through health and fitness. As a training partner of Australian Fitness Academy, we pride ourselves on bringing nothing but the best service to all of our members.
Our current staffing team includes 4 Personal Trainers, a Nutrition Coach, Massage Therapist and Admin Assistant. We are currently expanding and looking for a vivacious Personal Trainer that wants to develop their skills, bring the best service they can to clients and has a serious team player mentality.
The role is for a full time casual Personal Trainer, not a sub-contractor. That means that you will be employed by Terrific Fitness, exclusively. With a strong focus on career development and progression, your future is our future. We are looking for a Personal Trainer who is serious about their career, so only serious applicants need apply.
- Complete access to our fully equipped Health Club, which is approximately 600 square meters
- Progress your career as a Personal Trainer and an opportunity to teach Freestyle Group Fitness Classes
- Private Consulting Rooms
- Free Parking
- Walking distance from South Morang train station
- Walking distance from South Morang Westfield shopping centre
- Immediate start
Additional benefits include:
- Personal training mentoring provided by an industry leader
- Career development in all areas including Training, Nutrition, Rehabilitation & Mobility and Wellness Coaching
- Opportunity to share your wealth of knowledge with your fellow team members for team growth and development
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills
- No rent or GST
- PAYG tax, Superannuation, Workcover and Insurance all paid for by Terrific Fitness and provided as part of employment contract
- Terrific Fitness pays for all compulsory training courses
- Uniform provided
- All advertising and marketing provided
- Employment by a reputable company that has stood the test of time and is an icon in the South Morang community
Personal Trainer Criterion:
- Cert III and IV in Fitness, or higher qualification
- Current First-aid and CPR certificates
- Currently hold or be willing to obtain a Police check and Working with Children check
- Strong focus on your own health and fitness, as well as that of clients
- Able to work early morning, weekends and some nights
- Flexible, with an energetic and positive demeanour
- A willingness to learn
- A willingness to teach
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a winning team without being micro-managed
- Live within a reasonable distance to Terrific Fitness
If you would like the opportunity to be considered for this exclusive role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org